The following information is provided for our retailers in order to facilitate
fair business practices for both the customer and Morgan & Company. Our
goal is to treat every customer on a fair and equal basis while ensuring a
profit for our company and its employees. In order to provide quality products
and service to all of our customers, the policies, procedures, terms, and
conditions below must be adhered to strictly.
Although we maintain standard pricing on all of our pieces, from time to time
prices will have to be increased when there is a substantial change in the
silver and gold markets. Prices are based on a $7.00 oz. silver market. When
silver prices fluctuate, a silver surcharge will be added to the price of the
- Standard engraving charges are $8.00 per piece. (A pair of earrings is
considered one piece.) Mother/Grandmother jewelry engraving charge is $6.00
per space/head. The back of any piece is considered a separate engraving
charge. Example: The front of a pendant engraving charge would be $8.00, and
the back of that same pendant would be another $8.00 charge. The same would
apply to the back of Mother/Grandmother jewelry. There is a $6.00 charge for
the front and another $6.00 charge if the back is to be engraved.
- Hand engraving is $35.00 per piece. Highly trained master engravers do this and each piece is hand chiseled.
- Laser engraving is $8.00 per item. Custom logos are available and will be quoted at the time of the order.
- Embroidered items are $8.00 per item. Custom logos are subject to a digitizing fee that will be quoted at the time of the order.
Turn Around Time
Morgan & Company operates on a three (3) to four (4) day turn around. Turnaround time does not include shipping time. Orders placed before 2:40 p.m. EST will be processed to ship within three (3) to four (4) business days. However, our turnaround time may vary during peak seasons. This would include holidays such as Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Valentine’s Day. At these times our turnaround time could change to a 5 – 6 day turnaround.
When placing an order that requires a certain receipt date, please note
this on your order or notify your Morgan & Company customer service
representative so that we can ensure your order reaches your customer in time.
There is a fee for rush or same day orders. Please consult with your customer
service representative for this information.
Free shipping is available on orders of $100.00 or more. Free shipping applies only to Ground Shipping and when no other discounts are taken, including wholesaler discounts.
- All packages will be charged for shipping and handling. This includes back
- Our standard shipping is FedEx Ground. If you require special shipping,
please specify at the time of your order. Next Day, 2nd Day, 3-Day Select, and
Saturday Delivery is available at an additional charge.
- Morgan & Company ground shipping is based on the following chart:
|$.01 - $25.00
|$25.01 - $40.00
|$40.01 - $55.00
|$55.01 - $75.00
|$75.01 - $100.00
|$100.01 - $125
|$125.01 - $150.00
|$150.01 - $250.00
|$250.01 - $400.00
- A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must first be obtained from
Morgan & Company by calling 866-892-1114. This number allows us to track your
package through the return process. This RGA must be clearly marked on the
outside of your package. Failure to indicate this RGA number on the outside of
your package may result in delayed processing time. No claim for return will
be accepted without first obtaining an RGA number from a customer service
representative of Morgan & Company.
- A copy of the original invoice with the returned item circled must
accompany the RGA.
- All personalized jewelry and gifts are non-returnable. If the
products are damaged (see Damaged Goods below), they will be replaced using
the exact engraving as the original order. If there is a change in the
engraving, it will be charged as a new item.
- All returns that are not damaged of a defect in materials or workmanship
will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. These goods must also be returned in
their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- All Merchandise carries a one (1) year warranty against breakage. No
returns will be accepted after 30 days of the original invoice date other than
items that are broken due to the defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damaged items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Morgan &
Company. If it is determined that there is no damage, the item will be
returned to the customer at their cost and no credit will be issued.
- Any applicable return postage credits will be issued only if the package
is returned using standard US Postal Service. Credits will not be issued for
upgrade to Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation of Insurance.
- Returns will not be processed for customers with past due account balances
until the account is made current.
Damaged and Shortage Claims
Claims for damaged goods, due to shipping, or shortage must be reported to
Morgan & Company within 5 business days of receipt. All damaged merchandise must
be returned in the original carton in order to file a claim with FedEx. An RGA
number must be obtained before returning to Morgan & Company.
Returns for any reason will not be accepted without an RGA number issued by
Morgan & Company.
While Morgan & Company makes every effort to maintain stock of all styles
offered; this may not always be possible. In the event an item is out of stock,
we will make every attempt to ship the item as soon as possible. When an item is
back ordered, you will be given an approximate arrival date. These dates cannot